In cancer care, we are focused on ICT-powered global oncology and Phytomedicine:
- We recently launched ecancer4all, a platform for increasing access to cancer care for patients in resource-poor countries beginning with patients in Africa. Learn more here and join us in this groundbreaking tele-oncology initiative, which includes providing remote treatment planning and quality assurance support.
- We collaborate with the University of Massachusetts in developing the QARC to support partner institutions in Africa in telemedicine and multi-center clinical trials. See our publication
- We have supported the establishment of Africa Chart Rounds
- Support diaspora-led tumor boards towards turning brain drain to global health gain, including tumor board held with the Mbingo Baptist Hospital, Cameroon
- Support the use of ICTs to reduce smoking, downstage breast cancer, tele pathology and cervical cancer screening
- We work with partners to catalyze access to cancer medicines/treatments and supporting the establishment of radiotherapy services in African Institutions; Catalyzing the donation of radiotherapy equipment and crowd-funded/subsidized cancer medicines for patients in Africa.
- Players’ C.A.R.E collaboration leveraging new approaches like medical cannabis and neuroplasticity to address healthcare needs of players shared with cancer patients: pain, mental health, anxiety, etc. We are collaborating with Calvin Johnson, Rob Sims, Coach Hue Jackson, Dr Tommy Shavers, and others